HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My units ki is on for 5 secs and then off. Then tries to…

Customer Question
My units ki is...

My units ki is on for 5 secs and then off. Then tries to kick back on runs 5 secs and then stops again. After many times of doing this it will eventually run. But then when it needs to start again the whole process starts again

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Replaced therm and filters

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will call someone tomorrow if I can't figure it out.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: HVAC
I have not received an answer. I will candle my payment if I don't hear anything in the next 10!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You have all info! I paid through PayPal hours ago
Canceling PayPal now
My bank says I was charged
Answered in 1 day by:
9/25/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

I apologize for the delay. I'm not sure why your question hasn't been picked up yet. Are you still in need of assistance?