HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lopi gas/stove room heater purchased in 1994. It…

Customer Question
I have a Lopi...

I have a Lopi gas/stove room heater purchased in 1994. It has been off for the summer and now I want to turn it back on but I lost the instructions in my owner's manual on how to turn it on. Can you please provide me with the steps?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

In the past 20 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just the step by step directions on how to turn it on, which I do every winter following the instructions in my manual, which I have lost

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/24/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 8 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Do you have a model number
David Bowden
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor