HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How to remove cover to change batteries. All morning. Try…

Customer Question
How to remove cover...

How to remove cover to change batteries

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

All morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Try to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have done thhis befor, but forgot how

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

I need the brand and model number or a picture of your thermostat
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl