HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where is the fuse in my hvac unit. The thermostat control…

Customer Question
Where is the fuse...

Where is the fuse in my hvac unit

Contractor's Assistant: Are you an HVAC professional?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes. The thermostat control shorted out. I suspect a blown fuse.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/23/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 10 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

If your unit has one it's either on the control baord or in the nearby wiring