HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am not getting any heat from my Maytag dryer. It is new in…

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting any heat from my Maytag dryer. It is new in the sense that we never installed it until about 3 months ago. it was sitting in our basement for 5 years before that.. the heat stopped after using it about 4 times.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Let me check-- ill be back

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to try if it s possible but it s gas

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It s new but in the sense that we recently installed it but it sa an old model.. ill be back with the model number --

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
the model # is MGDC400VWO
SERIAL# *****
9/23/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 10 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

Is the ignitor glowing?

I do not know how to access the ignitor
i can not afford an additional 24.00 at this time
what is going on? Im still waiting.. how do I locate the ignitor
Have i been scammed again. i am reporting this to the BBB if i dont get my money back and have my bank investigate and put you guys out of business for sure.