HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How difficult and how expense is it to change a natural gas…

Customer Question
How difficult and how...

How difficult and how expense is it to change a natural gas lopi spirit to propane

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started to look at gas stoves

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, I have propane to the stove installation area.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/23/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 10 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is ***** ***** are interested in converting yourself or having a contractor do it?

Contractor

It is less than 45 min job...aprox $50 parts.

I can get part numbers if you wish..

Also see page 28 and forward HERE to see how to convert