HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where in Spokane, WA could I get MODEL US1000 repaired? Just…

Customer Question
Where in Spokane, WA...

Where in Spokane, WA could I get MODEL US1000 repaired?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just began.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO, I need someone to repair it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

???

Contractor's Assistant: What confuses you?

Don't know what to ask except that I would like to be able to use this stove but need someone who will give an estimate on the cost of the problem.

Contractor's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the HVAC Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I want to take it to someone. I've not the capacity to fix it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/22/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 10 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

If this is for a wood burning stove here is a link to several qualified service providers in the Spokane area. If this is for a different appliance please indicate what the US1000 is for.

https://www.yellowpages.com/spokane-wa/wood-stoves-osburn

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from what you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?