HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My refeer is displaying a bad fuse code. I tried putting new…

Customer Question
My refeer is displaying a...
My refeer is displaying a bad fuse code. I tried putting new fuse and it's still there. The refeer hasn't stop working thou, any suggestions?
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/22/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 12 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit?

Carrier refeer
Is there anyway I can get help?
Is there anyone there to help me?

Do you have a model?

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 11 months ago
Michael Ferryman

what is the make and model of your unit so I can help you specifically with your issue please. Thanks in advance

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 11 months ago

A general reason why this happens is you likely have a low voltage situation. Check your grounds and all your connections. The unit will see low voltage and assume its a bad fuse. This is actually coming with this. But cannot be sure withought more information

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 11 months ago

were you able to get this unit working correctly?

HVAC Technician: Michael Ferryman,
 replied 11 months ago
Did you still need help with this? If not can you give me a 5 star rating. Would really help me out. Thanks so much.