HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The display is gone on my -Rodgers thermostat. The fan works…

Customer Question
The display is gone...

The display is gone on my White-Rodgers thermostat. The fan works but nothing else. I put fresh batteries in and it didn't help.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

The thermostat.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can but I have no technical experience.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't find a model number but it looks pretty old. At least eleven years.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

It sounds like you need a new thermostat. Do you want to try replacing it yourself? If so how many wires are attached?