HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Carrier FE4ANF002EG3ABAA sens error message. Is it tied to…

Customer Question
Carrier FE4ANF002EG3ABAA sens...

Carrier FE4ANF002EG3ABAA sens error message. Is it tied to board replacement?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

2008 error messagesfor uv light

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hoping to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, if UV light tubes were installed in your cooling coil area (those kill bacteria) and if those are no longer lit, that error code would indicate that you need to replace the UV lights.

If you do not have UV lights then it is a bogus error code that will take some diagnosis, however, that said the problem would most likely be with the printed circuit board..

.

We can go from there without a time limit after you rate this answer:

Select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.

OPENING STATEMENTS

Important note about RATING my work:

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor ... with 56 years in this business. The last 20 of those years consulting for major firms nationally..

.

All I ask is please respect me and my input by selecting the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site. Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

.

If you need to be coached through a full diagnosis/repair,and wiring etc. for up to two days, and wish to be trained to use test instruments...... that goes well beyond' Just a simple Answer' of course, and goes beyond what most other experts here offer.....rate my answer so far positively.. . and I will deliver that training and coaching to you All on the same dime so to speak.

.

Lacking a positive rating I can spend days helping a person at my own expense and loose my shirt, shorts and socks on the deal.

.

Attach a close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution.

.

Photo must be exceedingly well focused. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me.

.

Phone call offers:

If you wish to accept the companies $25 phone call offer, if indeed they send you one, this will go a *lot faster, but it IS 100% optional... or we can continue here in this dialog box at no additional charge.

.

Tell me a little about your technical background and instruments on hand so that I can coach you most effectively. We can go from here.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer