HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Honeywell chrome here III. Just put in new

Customer Question
I have a Honeywell...

I have a Honeywell chrome here III. Just put in new batteries, but the keypad doesn't seem to be working on some of the keys. Then it cut off completely and now when I push on any key I get OO or 6224 or sometimes 12 otherwise the display is blank. The energy saver light us on but not the system light

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About an hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am not a technician. Does it need reprogramming or real work?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you need to know anything else? Is there a way to get the keypad to respond

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

It sounds like you need a new thermostat. The faults you describe can'r be fixed

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer