HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a EEmax 3 tube electric tank less hot water heater.

Customer Question
I have a EEmax...

I have a EEmax 3 tube electric tank less hot water heater. The unit show 130 as it settinh

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I did not know it has a filter. Where is it located on a tank less electric heater?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Help me find someone to fix it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You can try a referral sevice like HomeAdvisor.com or Angie's List. Angie's list charges a membership fee. HomeAdvisordoesn't cost you anything. When you fill out your service request be sure to mention the brand and type of your water heater.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer