HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a rudd boiler model 130. I have a Rudd Boiler model…

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have a rudd boiler model 130.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Hi I have a Rudd Boiler model 130. I'm told by Enecare that you no longer made parts for it because it is so old and I should replace it. It is older than 32 years but I don't know exactly how old. Is this true They suggest I purchase a new boiler.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope thats it

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 12 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Yes it's obsolete but generic parts can usually be used. But at 32 years old it's probably not worth putting any money into it.

Thanks

You're welcome