HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Our air conditioner unit will not start. We have checked the…

Customer Question
Our air conditioner unit...

Our air conditioner unit will not start. We have checked the breaker and changed the batteries in the thermostat.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes - I checked the settings and schedule and changed the filters about a week ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I've already done everything I know to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A second air conditioner unit for the bedrooms is working as normal

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 11 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi..............what type of unit is this?...........have you checked the source of power to see if there is current there?............you may have a bad breaker ..........and when you did check..... did you click the switch all the way to the OFF position and then all the way back to the ON?...........please let me know so we can take other measures if needed

Thanks

eddie

I hope you have found my answers insightful and to your satisfaction……. please click ACCEPT… this would be the only way I can be compensated in facilitating your inquiry.........a deposit for a subscription was made by you but no payment will be forthcoming to me until I am rated for my assistance…..positive feedback…..5 star replies and bonuses are always welcomed and appreciated

And thank you for your help

eddie

HVAC Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 10 months ago

If you have any additional questions so that I can receive credit or any concerns, construction.......decorating....... any kind of repairs, etc I will be here for you

thank you

eddie