HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Pearl--- we need help! Our Emerson or -Rodgers thermostat…

Customer Question
Pearl--- we need help! ...

Pearl--- we need help!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Our Emerson or White-Rodgers thermostat shows in house temp of 82 and 'hold' cooling temp of 72. We are roasting

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think it's the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes and immediately, though we will call for expert help and have in past

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope...we just think we are dumb

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/21/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 12 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Is the air conditioning equipment running. Russ