HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Mastercool evap #HPC650A. The cooler and thermostat…

Customer Question
I have a Mastercool...

I have a Mastercool evap #HPC650A. The cooler and thermostat are 23 years old. The cooler is well maintained. I tried to turn my thermostat on and it did not operate. When I turned the main power switch to the on position (mounted on the side of the cooler) the motor started and is blowing ambient air. All of the exterior wiring looks good. Tried pushing the power button on the thermostat several times, with no luck!

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The wall thermostat is P218201A.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If it's an electrical problem, I will get a hvac tech.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
9/22/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you, it is most likely, No water in the sump or the pump in not working but it needs to be checked out

Before you go. Rating gives feed back and credit to my account for assisting you. Thanks.

Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago

thanks