HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I ave ramsond ductless mini split air condition system E6…

Customer Question
I ave ramsond ductless...

I ave ramsond ductless mini split air condition system E6 error

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/20/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 10 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

T​he E6 error code is for a malfunction of the indoor fan motor. Attached is a link to the manual for reference, see page 27. Scroll down a little bit to the Manual tab, click on that and the owners manual will be listed.

http://www.ramsond.com/r37gwx/

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?