HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

It is a Westinghouse Product, recently. it is a furnace

Customer Question
It is a Westinghouse...

It is a Westinghouse Product

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Recently. it is a furnace serial # FGA###-##-#### There is a red flashing light and the blower won't turn off and there is not hear. There is also a clear plastic tubing in the furnace that looks clog with dirt and water???

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

You mean the main air filter

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The one in the wall inside my house? that filter, and yes we are trying to.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/20/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 10 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. How many flashes do you count. That will tell error code. If trap is stopped up clean and retry furnace . Russ