HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Fisher washing machine product code 93194-A does not let…

Customer Question
Fisher washing machine product...

Fisher washing machine product code 93194-A does not let cold water into machine

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/20/2017
HVAC Technician: Appliance Tech Care, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, HVAC Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.
Thanks

Lets put your washer into diagnostics to see if we can findout what is wrong

Follow these directions:

1. With machine off: Press and hold the Wash
Temp Down & then the
Power button.
It should beep 3 times.

Press the REGular button and the pump should run

Press it again and it should stop.

Next press the COLD water button to start cold water

Press it again and it should stop.

Next press the HOT water button to start hot water

Press it again and it should stop.

Tell me if everything works