HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have power to my curcuit board but no power any where

Customer Question
I have power to...

I have power to my curcuit board but no power any where else

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I replace the curcuit board

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/20/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, Have you replaced the circuit board yet? if you have measure the voltage between R and C where the thermostat wires attach to the circuit board, tell me if you have 24 volts ac or not.

.

Next I need a close up, exceedingly well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace blower access panel. attach it here using the 'add files' link next to your send button. I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions

We can go from there