HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Carel IR33 I would like to use to operate a

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Carel IR33 I would like to use to operate a solenoid Valve for injecting steam into a Hot Well tank to heat the water up to 90 Degrees C.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I have set the controller for Heat Pump 90 degrees C Setpoint to cut out. I would like to set the cut in for 85 so we don't cycle the Solenoid too fast. which parameter should I use, please?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just the Parameter for the 85 D c cut-in? thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/20/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here for the manual, Its supposed to be in spanish and english but I only see spanish, I will look for the english version. Briefly to prevent short cyling you set the differential adjustment at 5C in your case

Ooops differential set to 5C not 15C

click here for the manual english version, see pages 27-29 for temperature setting probes and differentials.

I will coach you though it if you have any trouble