HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 359aau furnace. i cant find what replacement filter…

Customer Question
I have a bryant...

I have a bryant 359aau furnace. i cant find what replacement filter to use.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

It says FILBCAR0020 but I cant find it online

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, i thought i could just clean it but when i opened it it was made of cardboard

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/19/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, use a tape measure and measure the filters length, width and thickness. then take a photo of it so I can see the media type it is. and I will source replacement filters for you.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to attach the picture file We can go from there