HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have just bought a replacement Kuuma regulator. Is the…

Customer Question
I have just bought...

I have just bought a replacement Kuuma regulator. Is the brace orfise removable to install on my older force 10 BBQ? How does the regulator fit into the burner

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few days I have already bought a replacement burner

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do not know of any technicians in Campbell River BC

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/19/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 10 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, send me some pictures that show each item and its threaded male or female end, and I will specify the fittings you need to connect them all... that will be 4 or 5 photo,s put a 5 cent coin in each photo next to each threaded end so that I can assess the thread size.

We can go from there.