HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How to get low voltage back to my carrier a/c themostate?

Customer Question
How to get low...

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Something inside the a/c system

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

May it's the board or the relay. It is not a heat pump. Just a outside a/c.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
9/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Is there a problem with the outside unit. is running? not running. The problem your are having is not clear. what is it not doing?

I will need from you the name and model # of your unit so I can assist you to the best of my ability.

Before you go. Rating gives feed back and credit to my account for assisting you. Thanks.

Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.