HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need to replace the fan in a duracraft window fan. do you…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the fan in a duracraft window fan. do you carry them?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It broke a day ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is a Duracraft window fan

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/18/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

U​nfortunately there is no product support or replacement parts for these type of fans. The only way to get parts is to purchase a used fan of the same model. Recommendation is to buy another fan or look for a discounted fan on the internet.

Hello… Thank you for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

From the information you’ve provided, I will try to find a quick and simple solution to your specific question. All my responses are designed to be helpful, insightful, and any guidance or suggestions are based from the information you have provided on your post above, with the intent of trying to save you time, money, and headaches.

I have found in many cases it has always been better if we can establish an effective way to communicate, since either of us may have additional information or questions, that may be necessary in resolving the problem your experiencing, and uploading clear photos will greatly help us both.

After I have completed my research and provided my response to your question, all I ask in return is that you quickly and favorably complete the 5 Star Rating when it appears, so I may receive full credit for my answer, advice and recommendations. I appreciate your understanding and cooperation of this request.

Please note that I may not be able to resolve this problem, especially if it becomes necessary for a qualified service provider to be contacted to perform additional testing, diagnosing, or troubleshooting.

Is there any additional information you would like to add that was not mentioned before?

Thanks for trying. Can I get a refund because you couldn't find a solution?

Y​ou would need to contact customer support for a refund I am only authorized to answer questions. If you can provide a model number of the fan I can continue trying, if you like.