HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

The boiler is flashing E 02. just for a day, all I know is…

Customer Question
The boiler is flashing...

The boiler is flashing E 02.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just for a day

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All I know is that I can reset it but that isn't working

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When I reset it, it says 0 60

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What's the brand and model of your unit?