HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need help getting my furnace on.my control says off. I…

Customer Question
I need help getting my...
I need help getting my furnace on.my control says off. I need heat and right now the thermostat. Says 65
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/18/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Does fan, ac or anything work? And what is model on furnace ?

everything is working, my thermostat won't. 1Move off room temp. It's. A Braeborn 1000
Just need info on how to get my thermostat to show 79... It is cold in the house and my furnace iis showing room temp, not what I want. Right now it reads 64 off

The thermostat is always going to read room temp. You can turn to HEAT and raise temp setpoint to 79.Furnace should come on(Note you have to be calling for heat or cool to get numbers to change.Once you set to 79 the room temp will display again.

See page 5 in this manual

http://www.braeburnonline.com/sites/braeburn/files/products/archive/1000TL_Manual.pdf