HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace come on, heated up for a few minutes then shut…

Customer Question
My furnace come on...

My furnace come on, heated up for a few minutes then shut down

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The filter is pretty dirty

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My goodman furnace now has an led code 7 blinking lights

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 11 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy.

Are you willing to get a bit of hands on for a test or 2?

Is the furnace restarting and shutting back down if you cut power and turn back on?

It was, but now it is not coming on at all

If you turn power off and back on...does the light on circuit board light?