HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm looking for a typical noise level in db for a model

Customer Question
Hi I'm looking for...

Hi I'm looking for a typical noise level in db for a model RAKA-030JAZ. I'm looking to replace with a new system and I 'd like to do a noise comparison.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A week or two.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Let me see what I can pull up.I happen to e a Rheem.Ruud dealer. Give me just a few moments

The sound rating on the outdoor unit will be 7.4 dB

See chart below.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost.