HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a jotul gf 300 dv allagash can you send me

Customer Question
I have a jotul...

I have a jotul gf 300 dv allagash can you send me installation information for a blower part no 156000

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The blower on my stove quit working last winter

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No i have talked to the jotul dealer here in my town gibbs hardware in ashland ky they will sell me blower but they say they are too busy to install it i have talked to the former dealer in huntington west virginia where i bought the stove in 2010 who tell me they will install it they are hearth and patio

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Jotul gf 300 dv allagash

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to be sure that hearth and patio have the proper information to do the installation

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/17/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Here's the install manual. Blower info starts on page 28

http://jotul.com/com/_attachment/50076?_download=true&_ts=15b1b53ff5f

I'd appreciate a favorable rating. The thread won't go away and I'll answer related follow up questions even after you rate me favorably