HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do I mount this ufo2 on a pole my camper is all canvas,

Customer Question
How do I mount...

How do I mount this ufo2 on a pole my camper is all canvas

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I received it as a father day present via eBay last week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/17/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 11 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello, one minute while I get some information together.

When you say UFO2 what exactly are you referring to?

A digital TV antenna Omni directional
How do I mount it on a pole

Use a sharp tool to separate the fibers of the canvas so you can push the screws through to the mounting plate. If you have to cut, use a very sharp blade or a scissors. The pressure between the mounting plate and the antenna base will reduce the unraveling until you choose to dismount the antenna. Then you can sew the edges together and add a patch to reinforce the area.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.