HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Would like to increase speed on variable speed motor, 2

Customer Question
Would like to increase...

Would like to increase speed on variable speed motor

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Does not seem like enough airflow in the house

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/16/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Just request Premium services. What is makeand model number of unit. Russ

Unit is ICP Heat pump. Model number is *****
The model number for the ECM motor is KMSAH031003 115/230 volt, 50/60 HZ 1HP

Give me a moment to check manual. Russ

Need number of air handler. Russ

The model for air handler is RHLA- HM2417JA, but the original blower motor was X13, somebody replace 2 weeks ago with ECM motor, however I do not believe it is providing enough air flow
I did notice that the air flow seem to pick up after a little while, but would like to see if I can pick up the flow anymore?

Can you give me the Make of that motor. Russ

Model number does not come up so make would help. Is it an Evergreen motor. Russ

I don't think evergreen from pic, I believe evergreen are usually green. I notice from the pic I sent to you it was showing blue on one side of motor, so I thinking maybe motor might be Azure, but may have to get back to you latter in afternoon on that one

Tried to load manual but to large to send. Google Azure Digi Motor Mars 10860 or 10861. The manual will you how to change speeds. You should have a speed tap on a molex plug. Just by moving wire will increase speed. Russ

Do you still need help. Russ