HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I cant get ny thermostat to work, I dont know how 2 set the…

Customer Question
I cant get ny...

I cant get ny thermostat to work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I dont know how 2 set the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want to set it to where it cools my house. I dontknow how to use it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/16/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, use the 'add files' link next to your send button to send me a photo of the thermostat... I will tell you how to get its model number then I can send you the owners manual... and coach you on how to use it, or diagnose the problem if the thermostat is defective.

.

We can go from there