HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can you tell me why my Rheem control panel is beeping? and…

Customer Question
Hi , can you...

Hi , can you tell me why my Rheem control panel is beeping ? and now will not turn back on ??

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit is about 3 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Isn't the thermostat on the control Panel ? and no , i don't know how to do that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, the unit has most likely tripped its high temperature cut out switch, but I need the full model number of the unit to double check that.

.We can go from there