HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Look for a copeland compresser JR54 0050IAA 20B, BAD

Customer Question
Look for a copeland...

Look for a copeland compresser JR54 0050IAA 20B

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

BAD COMPRESSER

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I HAVE HAVE SUM ONE TO DO THE WORK

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

PRICE

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, that compressor model number is ***** the JR54 needs to be a JRS4.... the price on that compressor is $449. click here

.

There are other options on the market depending on the application, for instance ice machine? Reach in freezer? or refrigerator? let me know and rate this answer positively and I will spend a few hours working something out for you that should be at about half that price, maybe less.... I will need some photo's of the existing compressor though as it sits in the unit.

.

Select the 'finish and rate your expert link' near the top of your page and click on it.

.

OPENING STATEMENTS

Important note about RATING my work:

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor ... with 56 years in this business. The last 20 of those years consulting for major firms nationally..

.

All I ask is please respect me and my input by selecting the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site. Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

.

If you need to be coached through a full diagnosis/repair,and wiring etc. for up to two days, and wish to be trained to use test instruments...... that goes well beyond' Just a simple Answer' of course, and goes beyond what most other experts here offer.....rate my answer so far positively.. . and I will deliver that training and coaching to you All on the same dime so to speak.

.

Lacking a positive rating I can spend days helping a person at my own expense and loose my shirt, shorts and socks on the deal.

.

Attach a close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution.

.

Photo must be exceedingly well focused. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me.

.

Phone call offers:

If you wish to accept the companies $25 phone call offer, if indeed they send you one, this will go a *lot faster, but it IS 100% optional... or we can continue here in this dialog box at no additional charge.