HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

On the heater control 3 lights remain on they are the

Customer Question
On the heater control...

On the heater control 3 lights remain on they are the vacation light and A & B can you tell me what this indicates

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

On and off 6 mo to 1 year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have a technician coming from NJR Heating Repair (I am located in NJ)

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The water is hot at all the faucets, every now and then the shower only gets warm

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The problem is not severe when it happens the shower will get up to 95 degrees. it happens 1 or 2 times a month

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 11 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Vac + A & B is iginiton failure. could be a bad igniter or flame sensor possibly just a dirty flame sensor