HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Here, I have a T4360G thermostat. I am wanting to run a

Customer Question
Hi, Bruce Here, I...

Hi, Bruce Here, I have a T4360G thermostat. I am wanting to run a light only off the thermostat so that when the temp goes below 20 C the light will come on. I wired the thermostat using leads to 3 and 4, but the light does not come on at any temperature. Can you help please?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

HVAC? the light works without the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I hope so

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've been using diagram TG4360G1oo6 & 8

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 9 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, so far I have no idea of what you are working on, can you elaborate and can you use the 'add files' link next to your send button to send me a close up, well focused photo of the wiring diagram?

We can go from there

I have an old fridge that I am wanting to control the temperature. I am brewing beer and need control over the temperature. I have used the lighting system used in the fridge, but removed the old thermostat as it did not work. I have connected a new light inside the fridge to provide heat but want to use the thermostat to come on if the temperature drops below 20 C. I wanted someone to tell me how to wire the Thermostat

I could spend days trying to find that wiring diagram, can you send a photo of it to me or a link to where it is.

I also need a brand name to go with that thermostat model number

Hi Phil,
I have found the answer and have it working. THanks for your assistance
Bruce

Good work!