HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a expreince to talk to I about mine trane air and…

Customer Question
I need a expreince...

I need a expreince to talk to I about mine trane air and heating system

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes it a new sytem been put in I want a techenician to come out to chck this out I'm having dizziness I don't think it been put right

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Iif ii safe for me you can call me I start to call fire dept last nite to come and check it out

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can any can come and check it out and what the charge

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Just Answer is only an online answering site. We do not have technicians that we can send out to you. If you could provide your zip code I can provide a number for an area Trane dealer that can come look at your system. Are you using gas heat?