HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

How many BTU's is the Rheem model number: c25dn1f5076101

Customer Question
how many BTU's is the...
how many BTU's is the Rheem model number: c25dn1f5076101 serial: 1hc-100-36-36-21c
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I need the information in order to pull a permit for a gas pipe and they want to know BTU's for all gas appliances/etc.
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: not currently a problem, but I am installing a gas log and they want to know all BTu's for gas stove, gas water heater, gas furnace!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No, going to pull a permit and can't get a permit unless I know the answer to this question
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only need to know the BTU's for this model...thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Ricky Main,
 replied 2 months ago
Ricky Main

Can you send me pic of the data plate on furnace? I am a Rheem dealer and do not believe this is a good model number.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer