Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Some how my thermostat got set to hold function, how do I

Customer Question

some how my thermostat got set to hold function, how do I get it off that and also how do I reset my humidity
JA: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?
Customer: I think it is the thermometer, My mom messed with it and I can't get it reset, :)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if I can, we just went through hurricane Irma and this certainly isn't a priority, I am lucky that my A/C is still working
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Regan Land replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Let's start by determining which thermostat you have. What brand is your stat? Do you happen to know the model #? If not, could you take a photo and post it to this chat?