HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Some how my thermostat got set to hold function, how do I…

Customer Question
Some how my thermostat...

Some how my thermostat got set to hold function, how do I get it off that and also how do I reset my humidity

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think it is the thermometer, My mom messed with it and I can't get it reset, :)

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can, we just went through hurricane Irma and this certainly isn't a priority, I am lucky that my A/C is still working

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Regan Land, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Regan Land
Regan Land, HVAC Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer - My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to assist you today. Let's start by determining which thermostat you have. What brand is your stat? Do you happen to know the model #? If not, could you take a photo and post it to this chat?