HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My thermostat does not work. Hopefully just the. thermostat.

Customer Question
My thermostat does not...

My thermostat does not work

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Hopefully just the. thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I need help.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you do repairs

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/12/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Give me a few more details. Thermostat model? Do you have display if digital?

Do you come and do repairs

No we are a group of experts who answer questions and guide you in diagnostics.If you can give me your zip code and tell me brand of your ac, I can recommend someone.

95405. Honeywell
My zip code 95405Brand
Hug is coming within the next 3 fays

Excellent.

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Leaving a poor service rating will not automatically refund your money,but reflects poorly on your expert. You have to request a refund if not satisfied with the information provided being accurate.