HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 1972 mobile home furnace that works great except it…

Customer Question
I have a 1972...

I have a 1972 mobile home furnace that works great except it comes on when ever it's hot outside or when ever it chooses do u have an answer

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes change every 3 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's the thermostat maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just don't understand that when it's 80 outside it comes on

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

To determine if it is thermostat, disconnect thermostat W wire and see if it still comes on