HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a brand new OLD warm-glow model wmp20 vent-free blue…

Customer Question
I have a brand...

I have a brand new OLD warm-glow model wmp20 vent-free blue flame gas heater and would like to hook it up. According to the book I need a gas regulator as I am hooking up to LP. The reulator Number from the book is 099415-18 and I want a blower number ga3250t, Where can I order them and are the numbers I gave you still available?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have had the heater a bout 15 yrs. or so up in my attic.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes me and my friends up our campground.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just are the part numbers the same or what would the cross reference be.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Let me see what I can find out

Blower kit seems to be obsolete on the sites I normally use

Maybe Ebay

No luck on the blower.Seems to be obsolete.

Found you a blower on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Desa-Blower-Vent-Free-Gas-Heater-Thermostat-Electric-Blower-Accessory-GA3250T-/142467176167?hash=item212bb496e7:g:KZAAAOSwF3JZhfpw

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician