HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need to find a wiring diagram for a Hunter Ceiling Fan Model…

Customer Question
Need to find a...

Need to find a wiring diagram for a Hunter Ceiling Fan Model CAT 21776-380 Can you help me

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Two days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have ordered the replacement parts I need but the wires got disconnected be for I got a chance to write down how they went in the pull switch for fan control

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
9/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 1 year ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, that may be the catalog number, not the model number, can you double check for me CAT 21776-380 is no computing

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is what it shows on the fan MOD Cat 21776-380
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no phone call prefer chat
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Phil are you there

Chat is fine, phone call is optional

Some of those units have both a model number and a catalog number... the catalog number starts with CAT sometimes.

HunterFan.com has never heard of that 21776-380 number, so I am hoping there is a number under that tag that says model that is different.