HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ed, I have a Carrier thermostat error 3, everything seems to…

Customer Question
I have a Carrier...

I have a Carrier thermostat error 3, everything seems to be working, Moved in 3 months ago, do not know what furnace or cooling system I have

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Do not know, I feel it must be a simple problem, I did change the thin filters downstair, and a great big fat one in the attic.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can,if it is a simple problem.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not a this time, I do not relish calling a technician for something I can do, just have to know more.everything works

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/11/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 11 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Do you see any model on thermostat or maybe attach a photo so I can determine what we are working with?