HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Lennox furnace and a problem with it. I need the…

Hi.....I have a Lennox...

Hi.....I have a Lennox furnace and a problem with it. I need the control circuit board. Where can I get that?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Was that a question?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes...the model of the furnace is 0f2303-105/120-3b

Answered in 1 minute by:
9/11/2017
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you give me the complete model number on the furnace?

The number 0f2303-105/120-3b is not a food number

Actual model will be on a label on inside furnace panel just above burners.Remove panel to burner compartment and look inside. The model number will help me give accurate assistance for your specific unit.

Below is a link to a generic video showing where to find label with model number:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZfyeZOFdpU

Model 0F23Q3-105/120-3 B
Serial S8499G38063
anyone there????

Yes doing research.Stand by

thanks

Can you look on old board and see if there is a number like CIB48K98A?

THat is the replacement I am showing

It looks exactly like this one.
The only thing....in the text it includes to replace a board LB90676A. Mine misses the A.
The connectors have an identical count and placement.

You can purchase at that link or Google that number to see if you can find a better price

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.

To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician