HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am in need of a replacement motor start/stop switch. For…

Customer Question
I am in need...

I am in need of a replacement motor start/stop switch

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

For the last weeks...the switch shorted out

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The model number is ***** DDL-8700

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/11/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, do you have a brand name to go with that model number? Is that the switch model number? I need the model number of the equipment the switch is in as well, and a description of the equipment, is this an air conditioning system? Pump system etc

We can go from there