HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

When I use my Baxi propane heater water leaks from pipes…

Customer Question
When I use my...

When I use my Baxi propane heater water leaks from pipes somewhere internal.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It started last winter.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have no idea how to take it apart and put it back together. The Baxi rep who installed it always says he is busy, but will try to fit me in. Thats about 6 months now.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/11/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

D​oes this water leak only occur when the propane heater has flame?