HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Lennox EL296UH045XE36B, Just replaced the control panel.

Customer Question
Lennox EL296UH045XE36B, Just replaced...

Lennox EL296UH045XE36B, Just replaced the control panel. Trying to startup, no prepurge...control panel has continuous flashing dot

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just replaced control panel last night

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Control panel was replaced due to a flooding issue

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 11 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, please take a photo that shows all of the wiring inside of the control panel, and attach it here using the 'add files' link next to your send button. I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions.

.

.

OPENING STATEMENTS

Important note about RATING my work:

I am a retired mechanical engineer and HVAC/electrical/ refrigeration and boiler contractor ... with 56 years in this business. The last 20 of those years consulting for major firms nationally..

.

All I ask is please respect me and my input by selecting the***RATING LINK***at the top of your page, that is the only way I am credited through the site. Rating does not affect your charges nor ability to refund if not satisfied.

.

If you need to be coached through a full diagnosis/repair,and wiring etc. for up to two days, and wish to be trained to use test instruments...... that goes well beyond' Just a simple Answer' of course, and goes beyond what most other experts here offer.....rate my answer so far positively.. . and I will deliver that training and coaching to you All on the same dime so to speak.

.

Lacking a positive rating I can spend days helping a person at my own expense and loose my shirt, shorts and socks on the deal.

.

Attach a close up photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access door and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions then follow up with step by step training and coaching until you have a solution.

.

Photo must be exceedingly well focused. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me.

.

Phone call offers:

If you wish to accept the companies $25 phone call offer, if indeed they send you one, this will go a *lot faster, but it IS 100% optional... or we can continue here in this dialog box at no additional charge.