HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Rinnai e110 propane can not get rid of lb85 on heat cycle,

Customer Question
changes pressure swithch but the dhw...
rinnai e110 propane can not get rid of lb85 on heat cycle, changes pressure swithch but the
dhw works boiler fires and everything , ready to junk dealeer same old thing air
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: HVAC
9/10/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 11 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor
Can you please provide more information on your problem and I will see if I can locate a solution
got a new rinnai boiler e110 propane, all set up and all i get on heat startup bl85 error cannot resolve problem, service
is a joke here, they say air in system, replaced pressure flow sensor no help. Domestic hot water loops works good but
no heat just bl85. Flushd system many times but no help. Any help this is brand new.

I need to remove myself from this question as I have no understanding of your system or it's components. I have returned this question back into the pool multiple times, however it continues to show up on my question list. Please contact customer service so they can reassign this question to a knowledgeable expert. I do not wish to be rated, if you rate me the question will not move on to the right person.

Thanks

Dave